Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Birthday! 30th June!

Not much a day until Matthew, Cindy, Colleen, Tung, Xiao Wei and hubby, and her hubby friend ( sorry forgot your name ) gave me a surprise birthday cake in the midst of mahjong when clock struck 12am to signal a new day. Thanks Guys and Girls.

Well, started off quite well for a 31st birthday. Cake taste good..abit too sweet, but still ok... AND I WON $$$ from the Mahjong game...woah...when was the last time i won $$$ in Mahjong? hmmmm

We played till 7am ...lol... getting old... 3 rounds of Mahjong sounds like hell now...

Still managed to wake up and rush to pick up car from bro and rush back to office to ferry some free gifts to the funan show.

Had a foot massage at Funan and hang around Funan till the time to pick Diana for Dinner... Well..the dinner ends well. :P I think...Hope she like it too..

I ended my birthday at a pub with my bro Martin and Ah Seng...had a few drinks... A short night for me as i was tired....so i went home early to rest...

This is it, my 31st Birthday... nothing much.. but i spent it with ppl i treasure.

No comments: