Monday, October 22, 2007

Cambodia Trip - Day 1

15th - 17th Oct - In Cambodia

I had a long and tired day on the 15th Oct, abit Jet lag.... and did not rest much with a crying baby on the same flight....Sigh.....
A weary looking me in hotel lobby.
I reached the hotel about 12pm, had a short rest and freshen up before venturing for my visitation.

I was served a welcome drink when i reached the hotel.
( no idea what is it.........but nice and refreshing anyway.. :P )
Le Royal Raffles Hotel Room with 2 Queen size beds. My usual room with King size bed is not available due to an event. ( Notice that the Sadako is trying to creep out from my TV? So scary..... ) I tried the wireless internet immediately, ( 20USD for 8Hours, SOOOO EXPENSIVE ). The signal is strong now, much better than my last trip here.
Luckily i had it easy finding my way around as the driver Ravong is pretty fluent with English. I took my lunch outside Anana Shop. My first taste of Cambodian fast food. A simple set meal with a sandwich, fries and cola. ( not sure it is Coke or Pepsi or Cambodian Cola )
2nd Hand Computer Shop
Anana Retail Shop
Spent the rest of the day visiting Computer Shops, but most of them are 2nd hand Computer Shops.... Sigh

No comments: