Monday, March 03, 2008

Table for 1?

Stressful day......with many rush issues and urgent communication to make.
Irritated by the sudden hiccup, and frustrated by the resulting tricky negotiation with client.

Packed train and tired body did not help my mood while making my way home during rush hour.

To reward myself for controlling my temper and to perk myself a bit, i decided to have dinner at Sakae Sushi....yes alone :P

Only 3 grps of ppl are ahead of me.. but queue was slow. I was drifting into deep thoughts about work and occasionally on phone with client. Then i noticed the lady behind me had been complaining for quite awhile about the long wait... pity her boyfriend. She tried to persuade her boyfriend to sit at Teppanyaki section but he refused.
( Anyway no seat there too, i had checked )

Finally after about 20mins wait, it was my turn, but i let the couple behind me have my turn, cause it was a big table... and for me..is such a waste. ( And to save the boyfriend )

I then realized, it is hard to get a table for 1.....
So ended up, i still sat on a table for 4. ( I became a weird scene. LOL )

Anyway the food was as good as usual. Better than Funan Sakae Sushi IMO. ( For Teppanyaki )

The End.....