Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where is the Christmas Spirit?















Well, i was looking for new Shoes today.....
Was at Takashimaya, went to Pedro.

AND THERE WAS NO CHRISTMAS PROMOTION!!!!
Well Design not too bad, but kind of disappointed that.... there are no CHRISTMAS PROMOTION!!!

It is not like..Super Branded Stuff that don't need any promotion at all... or maybe this is what PEDRO want to achieve....Sorry...you are not there yet..ok at least to me...i am entitle to my own opinion right?

Anyway, i bought my shoes in the end, at ALDO..... a bit more Premium...compare to PEDRO....
Based on my personal shopper expert opinion.

2 nice pairs of shoes...plus Voucher and Member's Discount for Future Purchase :)

Ended my day with a smile!

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas Shopping!

R.I.P My SGD59 8months Old Working Shoe.